Tuesday 10 May 2011

Write out for a little fun!

I had a lot of talk about suitable places for writing with a friend, and I pointed it out to him that for me it doesn’t matter where I ‘am. But what matters might be what I’m writing about. It was exciting to see which place better than the other, usually on weekends I write at any star bucks or any other coffee shop.

This time, we didn’t only go to swim at the beach, but also we both managed to get words written before sunset!

I love experimenting new things!

I don’t mind to write with other people around.

It was actually a good thing, because while we were writing it was extremely interesting looking at the wide-sweeping view of the sea. I’m repeatedly surprised that, I didn’t spend a lot of time staring at the sea……lol….. though it was an inspiring beauty.



So I have a question for you;

 
1. Where do you write?

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture you posted and the question. I wish that I could go back to the sea. My husband and I went some years ago and it inspired a flood of thoughts, impressions, ideas, and possible stories I could write. I would have loved to have the time to sit back and write them all as I felt the breeze and a gentle warmth from the sun. It would not bother me to write sitting there if I could manage to take my eyes off of the beauty before me.

    I write in many places. I often sit here in my little spot with the computer and that makes it so much easier than writing with pen or pencil by hand. (I have problems with my hands) I used to often write on anything at hand. It could be a scrap of paper I could use later to expand on the thought or idea. At times there are others here. My grandson may be watching his cartoons or my husband watching a movie and I can have my own little world of thoughts and words. I hope to be able to soon sit out in the backyard on the deck and feel the peace of the world around me as I write. I take things one step at a time but am still trying with all my heart to not give up and keep stepping and keep going.

    I have yet to try a coffee shop or restaurant. I do not get out often but that too is something I think that I would enjoy. There would be other people and life all around. I might actually feel alive. I hope that you have a wonderful day and a future filled with wonder, inspiration and happiness. I will be doing a project on the blog I am working on that you might find interesting. I hope that you get time to stop by and share a few thoughts.

    ReplyDelete