Sunday 10 July 2011

Now on the back of the wind

Well; I've gone a little overboard on the books last month but it was a stellar month and I like to support fellow authors by reading their works.

I'm reviewing the paperback edition of this book. I was sure of what to expect from the Now on the back of the wind, having heard the author read two poems from the book; at the poetry workshop. It's a terrific compendium of poetry all written by frank.






I wonder whether you guys have come across any of franks’ poetry work. There truly clever poems on a wide range of subjects in his book. Sincerely, it’s the first time I have read poetry to such a depth but I adored his poetry collection. It's cute and clever. Well and when I spoke to Frank – I mention it to him, especially my favorite poems in his main stream collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment