Tuesday 7 February 2017

My Weekend

Hi everyone! 

Feels great to be back at the blogosphere! 

This is how the sun rose over the windy Reem Island  on Friday morning. even after a cup of coffee , I didn't feel the inspiration to write. Spoke with my sister for sometime during the day and after the call i wanted to read  something. luckly,i instantly thought of something.... to listen to,an audio book "Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand" which i have on my Ipad. 

Late in the afternoon after continuous 3 hours into "unbroken". I stepped out of the apartment quickly,i had almost missed my appointment with the barber. It was super windy allover and  sand blowing everywhere all day.  

I must say i am smitten by this new  TV show Grand Tour, I have now watched it until Episode 4, and am  sure i won't miss Top Gear .....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment