Wednesday 27 April 2011

Twenty four and counting!!!

I turned twenty four on Sunday. I was going to do this post on EASTER with several photos of my birthday party, but instead i have preferred to reserve them for another post…. I got a lot of amazing gifts, thanks Liz, and the great advice for life thanks to Mr. Japie Uys…… I don't think you realize what you mean to me, not the slightest clue.





Anyway; most of may  have noticed a surge in the number of posts I have made so far this year! It’s just a commitment to blogging, but as well having what to write about.....lol.


Well! I'm now twenty four! *literary…I haven’t felt twenty four yet, maybe I will feel that old, tonight…? I’m planning on having a wonderful year, filled with excitement and adventure, lots of reading ,writing and driving my new wheels!



I wish the same to you all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment